The building was built by Waite Phillips in 1923. It’s located on the SW corner of 4th and Boulder. It is remembered by many Tulsans for a beacon light tower (removed in 1976) that symbolized its long-time tenant, the Beacon Life Insurance Company and served as a aircraft navigational aid in the 1930’s. The Building was extensively renovated in the early 1980s.
On May 1, 1996, Kent & Terrie Morlan opened Beacon Suites on the 4th Floor of the building to provide affordable quality physical office space to small companies wishing to have a real or virtual office presence in Downtown Tulsa.
Offices Virtual Offices Services Contact